AVG antivirus is the trusted brand which provides complete security to your device against latest threat like malware and viruses. You can install this amazing software in your apparatus through www.avg.com/retail. This software offers various useful features for your gadgets like web cam protection, fast scanning, web filtering, email protection, camera trap, anti-theft, reliability and compatibility etc. It scans the data timely and gives user friendly interface. But some user’s faces issues like AVG not finishing scan or stops detecting the virus. This error occurs because of slow internet connection or due to the some technical error of the application, if AVG expires and also if there are too many infected files. So, in this blog you will read the solution of the issue AVG not finishing scan.
Solution To Resolve AVG Not Finishing Scan: Avg.com/retail
- To fix this issue, you should restart your computer system.
- When the computer restarts, then you should go to the Boot option.
- At this point, you have to boot your computer system to safe mode.
- It becomes very imperative to switch your computer system to safe mode. So that your computer do not get infected with virus.
- When you boot your computer system to the Safe Mode. Then you should click on the “Setting Option”.
- After you click on the setting option, then it will ask for a certain option.
- There, you should click on the “System Setting” option.
- When you click on “System Setting”, then it will give you the option “Update and security”.
- Here, you have to click on the “Recovery” option, if you want to recover from the “AVG not finishing Scan Issue”.
- When you click on the “Recovery” option, then it will show you a Permission Box and here it will ask for your permission to restart your computer system.
- Now, you should click on “YES” option to grant the permission.
- Then under the “Advance Setting,” you will see a “Restart” option.
- You just have to click on Restart Button.
- Here, again you have to click on the “Safe Mode” when your computer restarts.
- When you will see your computer restarts, then you have to open your “AVG” antivirus.
- After this, you should click on the “Scan” option.
- Then you will see the AVG antivirus will start scanning the virus in your computer system.
- At the end, you need to restart your computer system.
The above procedure will help you to fix AVG Not finishing scan issue in your device. But if the customer need any kind of technical support or help then they can anytime to the customer care executive of AVG antivirus team via www.avg.com/retail. The technical assistants of AVG team are well trained and experienced, so they can easily solve the queries of the user. Remember, the executives are available for the support of the user 24 hours and 7 days a week. In case, the user wants any kind of information regarding the AVG products, then they can visit to the official website of AVG Antivirus software.