AVG antivirus is world’s famous antivirus solution which secures your gadget from external as well as internal threat. And the user must install this security product in their gadget via www.avg.com/retail. In this blog, you will read the method to use AVG Boot Time Scan.
Specify Boot-Time Scan Response to Detected Threats:
- First, you should open the AVG user interface and then just tap on the three-dot icon which is present next to Run Smart scan.
- After this, you need to hover the mouse over Boot-Time Scan and then you have to hit on Settings option.
- Now, you have to make sure that the Boot-Time Scan tab is marked.
- At this point, you have to scroll down to Conduct automatic actions.
- The user can unmarked this option in order to disable automatic actions or you can marked this option to enable automatic actions.
- If in case, the user enable automatic actions then they must select your desired automatic action:
Fix automatically: In this feature AVG antivirus, tries to repair the file but if in case, AVG cannot be able to fix the file then it moves the file to the Quarantine or it just deletes the file.
Delete File: In this feature AVG antivirus, will permanently removes the file from your PC.
Move the file to Quarantine: In this feature AVG antivirus, will send the file to quarantine, where your computer system cannot be harmed.
Schedule Boot-Time Scan:
- For this, you should open the AVG user interface and then tap on the three dash icon which is present next to the Run Smart Scan.
- After this, you have to tap on the Boot-Time Scan and then hit on Install Definitions.
- Now, you need to tap on Run on Next PC.
- At this point, you should Reboot your device in order to run the scan till the next system restarts.
- Here, Boot-Time Scan is scheduled and it will run when you restart your PC.
- If the user wants to cancel the scan, then they must tap on the three icon which is present next to the Run Smart Scan.
- At last, you should select Boot-Time Scan and then tap on Cancel scheduled scan.
Run Boot-Time Scan:
- First, you have to ensure that the Boot-Time Scan is scheduled and then have to reboot your computer system.
- Now, it shows you a Boot-Time Scan progress screen when Windows loads.
- Here for detected threat, AVG applies the action in your application setting. If in case, automatic responses are enabled then AVG antivirus will fix the issues. If the users have turned off automatic responses, then it will manually choose the action.
- Normally, scanning process takes few minutes but the duration of the scanning process depends upon the speed of your PC. And also time depends upon the number of files which are needed to be scanned. If the scan is finished, then the Windows will continue to boot up.
The above method will help you to use AVG Boot time scan. For detail information about AVG antivirus, just visit to the site of AVG via www.avg.com/retail.
Read More Blog – Quick Way To Troubleshoot AVG Error Code 1310