AVG antivirus is the popular software which protects your gadget from all kind of threat. It protects the data of your gadget when you are offline or online and also secure your device from emerging threat. You can install this antivirus software through avg.com/retail. It scans the data to protect it from malware and viruses. It detects the threat immediately and blocks it by giving you the alert notification. It provide user friendly interface and takes less space in your device. It increases the speed of your gadget by removing the malicious apps and software which runs in the background. It secures from unauthorized access to your device.
The Ways to Protect Your Password Online:
- Do not Create A Weak Password: When you are asked to create a password, it is advised do not create a simple password like 123456 as this kind of password are easily crack by the hackers. And always remember that passwords are the keys to your account so always create a complex and unique password. Password should be lengthy, and consist of combination of upper and lower care letter, numbers, and symbols etc.
- Use Multi-Factor Authentication: The account which has sensitive information like Gmail, online bank accounts etc. offer an additional layer of protection between entering your password and accessing your account. In which, one code is sent to your mobile phones and you have to enter this code before entering your account. This process takes a little time but it does not allow hackers to access your account.
- Biometrics is also an Good Option: Smart phones, tablets and laptops give you the option to log in with a fingerprint instead of a password. This is the better option as it prevents you from forgetting your password.
- Different Password For Different Accounts: It is easy to use the same password for different accounts, but this increases the chances of vulnerability. If your one account is compromised then hackers will use that password on all the accounts as a result your private information can be stolen by hackers. So, always create different password for different accounts.
- Consider a Password Manager: It is advised that you should use a password manager for keeping and storing your passwords. If it is difficult for you create different complex password for different accounts you can take the help of the password manager for creating password. And you can store all the passwords in Password Manager and you have to remember only one password of password manager.
If you want more information, then you can call the customer care executive of AVG antivirus on their toll free number anytime. For details, visit to the site of AVG via www.avg.com/retail.