What are the Steps to Solve AVG Error Code 27046? Avg.com/retail
AVG antivirus is the well known software which safeguards your device from all kind of threat. It provides its customer a user friendly interface and you can install this antivirus through www.avg.com/retail. It control and manages the network traffic so that hackers cannot be able to access your device. Because of its fast scanning feature, it scans your device and secures your data from online threat. But in spite of all these things some users faces difficulty in the working of AVG antivirus.
Causes Of the AVG Error Code:
The causes of this error code are due to download corruption, incomplete installation, window registry corruption, when your system contain virus infected files which are corrupted, and the program is mistakenly deleted.
Steps to Solve AVG Error Code 27046:
- Close Conflicting Programs: For this first you have to open Task Manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time and you will see the list of programs which are currently running. Then go to the Processes tab and just stop the programs one by one and then click on the End Process button. Now you will identify which program is causing the error, and after this go to the next troubleshooting step.
- Update/Reinstall Conflicting Programs: By using Control Panel, for Windows 7, you have to click the Start Button, and then click on Control panel option, and then Uninstall a program. For Windows 8, you have to click the Start Button, and then scroll down and just click More Settings option, then you have to click on Control panel > Uninstall a program. For Windows 10, you have to type Control Panel and then click on the result option, after this click on Uninstall a program. Now in the Programs and Features, you have to click on program option and then click on Update or Uninstall. If you chose to update, then you have to complete the process, but if you chose to Uninstall, you will uninstall the program and after this, re-download the application.
- Update Your Virus Protection Programs: Many time virus infection cause runtime error on your computer system. For this, first you have to update your virus program and then run the scan on your computer system to remove the error.
- Re-Install Runtime Libraries: For this, first you have to go to Programs and Features, and then you have to find the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. Then you have to click on Uninstall. After this, reboot your computer. Now download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft and then install it.
- Run Disk Cleanup: First you have to back up your files and freeing up the space on your hard drive. Then you have to clear your cache and then reboot your computer. After this, run the Disk Cleanup, and then you have to open your explorer window and then just right click your main directory. Now just click on Properties and then click on Disk Cleanup.
- Reinstall Graphic Driver: For this, first you have to open your Device Manager, and then locate the graphics driver. After this, you have to right click the video card driver then click on uninstall option. After this, you have to restart your computer.
If you are still facing this issue then you can visit to the official website of AVG antivirus through www.avg.com/retail.