Due to the Coronavirus, economy of all the countries has gone down. As the peoples are not allowed to go out and work. The businesses have to suffer a lot. They asked their employees to work from home. So in this blog, AVG antivirus team wants you to tell you about the benefits of Remote and how you can secure your remote workers and organization data from hackers. You can install AVG antivirus in your devices through www.avg.com/retail. As this antivirus protects your device from cyber threat like malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware and also from phishing attacks etc.
What are the Benefits of Remote Work? Avg.com/retail
The benefits of Remote Work are as follows:
- Productivity: Remote work increases the productivity of work. It is surveyed that the employees who work from home are more productive than in office counterparts. As they are not working in loud environment or not distracted by the co-workers.
- Reduces Cost Of the Business: It reduces the costs of the business operations, like office space, equipment and travel reimbursement etc. It is estimated that the businesses can save a lot, if the workers are working from home.
- Better Use Of Technology: If you Work from home, you can make better use of technology like mobility, with fast Wi-Fi connections, smart phones, cloud computing, instant messaging, and video calls allow colleagues to communicate and collaborate with each other perfectly.
- Remote Workers have more Freedom: Remote keep the employees happy, fulfilled, and engaged. They don’t have to travel a lot which makes them tired. They don’t have to stay away from their family or friends for long hours.
- Increases the Profit of the Company: It increases the profit of the company as the company doesn’t have to spend on the infrastructure of the company, light bills, and other expenses. But they get the same profit which they are getting earlier. So, this increases the profit of the company.
How you Can Secure Your Remote Workers?
- Device Level Encryption: Encryption helps to protect your sensitive data from prying eyes. All devices do not have device-level encryption settings. So you must turn on this setting so that the company’s data do not get compromised.
- Managed Security: The devices must have firewall setting and VPN network, which gives additional layer of security to your device and data.
- Mobile Device Management: Mobile Device Management gives the additional layer of security to your device and data from threat.