What are 7 Steps you can take to Boost Your Privacy? Www.Avg.com/retail
As you that the cyber crimes are increasing on a rapid pace, so it is your responsibility that you protect your online privacy of all social media accounts. Today, hackers are using new methods to steal data from your device or they can gain access to your device. But it is very important that you protect your data from hackers as they steal your data and sell it in the dark web for making money. So, AVG wants their users to aware of all these crimes and take steps to boost their online privacy. You can install this antivirus through avg.com/retail. This antivirus does not allow hackers to gain unauthorized access to your device. It also protect your device and data from all kind of cyber threats like malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, phishing and ransomware attack etc.
7 Steps to Boost Your Privacy:
- Update Your Software: To protect your online privacy, it is very important that you should keep update your security software like if you have installed AVG antivirus through www.avg.com/retail. Whenever you get notification for update, immediately update your software as update fix many security loopholes, and improved protection of your device from emerging threat. Never ignore these notifications because without update your security software cannot give protection from emerging threats.
- Invest In Good Antivirus: It is advised that you should always install good and effective antivirus in your device. Always choose antivirus by seeing this features like detection rates, usability, impact on system performance, price, customer support etc. Because good antivirus can protect your device from malware, and viruses. Like AVG antivirus detects and blocks the cyber threat immediately.
- Create Unique Password: It is recommended that you should always create unique password for your social media accounts. All the social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc have different passwords. And you should create a password which consist of unique, strong, upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols. If it is difficult to generate a password then you can take the help of password manager and can store all these passwords in it.
- Improve Your Browser Privacy: To improve your browser privacy, you should install ad blocker as it protect your device from malware, unwanted programs and also block tracking cookies. It is very important that you install privacy conscious browser to protect your browsing history. It is very necessary that you make all your social media account private so that hackers cannot take your personal information from your account.
- Enable Multi Factor Authentication: Multi factor authentication provides extra layer of security to your accounts. Because when you access your account it will ask your username, password and other credentials, so this adds extra layer of security to your account and nobody can be able to access your account.
- Secure your phone: You should secure your phone by disabling lock screen notification, set passwords, install AVG antivirus through www.avg.com/retail, check app permission, and disable location tracking etc.
- Use HTTPS: HTTPS will secure your send data between your browser and the website. This encrypts the link between the browser and the web server.
For more information, you can visit to the official website of AVG through www.avg.com/retail.