AVG antivirus is the famous security software which can be install through www.avg.com/retail. It gives complete protection and blocks the harmful threat. But sometimes users faces various issues with AVG software so in this blog you will read the solution of different AVG errors.
Different AVG Errors: Avg.com/retail
1. AVG Update Error:
- To solve this issue, you must check that there is any previous version of the AVG software installed on your system. If there is, then you should remove them completely and after this, try to update it.
- Then, check that your computer should have enough space to download the update file.
- Now, you should clear all the temp and cache files from your computer system and then just update it.
- Here, you should uninstall the AVG software by using the following instructions and then again install it.
- In case, you are using the latest version, then you should use AVG Clear Tool to uninstall.
- Next, you should download the AVG Uninstall file to your computer and then right-click on it. Now, you should click on the Run As Administrator option from the drop-down menu.
- Here, on the UAC screen, you should click on the Yes option to grant the permissions to install it.
- At this point, open the Clear tool after installing it on your system. Then, click on the Uninstall button.
- After sometime, click on the Restart Computer button to restart your system. Then, you should reinstall the AVG app.
2. AVG Error 0x0601:
- You should stop the background process. Then, you should press the Ctrl key, Alt key, and Del key at the same time to open the Windows Security dialog box.
- Then, you should go to Windows Task Manager and then select the Process tab present on the Task Manager window.
- Here, you should check for the running Windows Installer process and then just ensure to stop the background running process.
- Now, you should use the AVG Remover tool and AVG Clear tool just to remove the existing AVG Antivirus tool.
- After this, install the updated version of AVG Antivirus product from the official website of AVG product.
3. AVG Error 0xe001050b:
- You should download and run the AVG clear tool from the manufacturer site.
- Then, you should open the tool User Account control and then just click on Yes option for safe mode. After this, you should select the installed software and then uninstall it.
- At last, restart the computer.
4. AVG Antivirus Uninstall Error:
- You should download the AVG Remover Tool from the manufacturer’s website and then save it on your computer system.
- Now on Windows 10 computers, you should lock the screen. After this, you should click on the Power button which is at the bottom, and then select the options like Sleep, Shut down, and then Restart will appear on your screen.
- At this point, you should hold the shift button and then just click Restart.
- Now, ‘Choose an option’ screen appears. Here, you should click on Troubleshoot and then just select Advanced options. Next, you should select the Startup Settings option and then just click on Restart.
- You should press either 5 or F5. This will ‘Enable Safe Mode with Networking’ beside it on the screen. Now, the computer reboots into safe mode. You should Log into the computer and then just run the AVG Remover Tool.
- At last, choose the Continue button in the AVG Remover section. And then Restart the computer just by clicking on the Restart computer option.
For help or assistance, contact to the customer care of AVG team via www.avg.com/retail.