AVG antivirus is the amazing software which gives security to your gadget from cyber threat and can install through www.avg.com/retail. In this article, you will learn the solution to fix AVG error code 1310.
Solution To Troubleshoot AVG Error Code 1310:
1. Resolve AVG Error Code 1310:
- First of all, you should open your computer system.
- After this, you have to visit to the Start button.
- Now, you have to run the setup file as an administrator.
- Here, you need to start the office installation and then you need to verify the result.
- At this point, you need to tap on the setup.exe and then just run as administrator.
- Then, you need to grant permissions to the file folder.
- At last, again you must try to install the Office suit. If the user needs support, then contact avg.com/retail.
2. Modify the Ownership and Permissions of Files and Folders:
- First of all, you must open your computer system.
- After this, you should go to the start button.
- Then, you have to open the file option and then just tap on properties.
- Now, you should tap on the security tab.
- At this point, you have to tap on the advanced tab and then press on owner tab.
- Here, you should tap on the edit option in order to make the necessary changes.
- After this, you must change the owner of a given user or group.
- Now, you have to click on the option by other users and group.
- Here, you need to input the name of the object.
- At this point, you need to choose the examples from the box which appears on your computer screen.
- Then, you have to write the name of the user or group and press on the OK button.
- Just you need to change the owner to a given user or group which are listed.
- Then, a box will appear on your computer screen.
- Here, you need to tap on the change owner and then tap on the new owner.
- If in case, the user wants to take the ownership of the contents folder, then they must select the replace owner on the sub-containers and object box.
- You should press on ok button and hit on the yes option.
- At this point, the message dialog box will appear on your computer screen which says that you do not have any permission if you want to read the contents of the directory.
- Just you need to click on the replace option in order to replace the directory permissions.
- Now, you need to press yes option in order to replace the permissions.
- After this, you need to hit on the ok button.
- At last, you must reapply the permissions and the security settings.
The above mentioned method helps to troubleshoot AVG Error Code 1310. If the AVG customer need any kind of assistance, then just visit to the official team of AVG via www.avg.com/retail.