Quick Method To Fix AVG Not Detecting Antivirus Issue – Avg.com/retail
If you find your computer is infected with virus, then you should go to the AVG antivirus in your device and then just click on the clean option. Here, it will begin detecting the infected files but sometimes AVG stops detecting the virus in your device. In this blog you will learn the solution to troubleshoot AVG not detecting Antivirus. If you need help, then just visit to the site of AVG via www.avg.com/retail.
Solution to Troubleshoot AVG Not Detecting Antivirus Issue: Avg.com/retail
1. Update your Computer System:
1.You have to update your computer system for the protection of your computer system.
2. Then, you have to visit to the start menu which is located at the lower left hand side of your computer system.
3. After this, in the search box you have to type “Control Panel”.
4. Then, you have to open the control panel.
5. Now, you will view certain categories on your computer screen.
6. Here, you should select the “System and Security”.
7. At this point, you should click on the “Window Update” option.
8. Now, the “Windows Update” will verify that the update is available for your windows or not.
9. In case, the updates are available then you have to install all the important update.
2. Update Your AVG Antivirus:
- You have to open Start Menu and then you have to type AVG Antivirus in the search box.
- If in case, you have shortcut of AVG that is AVG icon on your computer than you can skip the above step.
- Here, you have to open AVG antivirus.
- If you open AVG, then you have to visit to the setting and there you can see the “Update Now” option.
- At this point, you can view the app will start updating and after it gets updated then you have to re-open the app.
3. Change AVG Setting:
- You should open AVG antivirus and then just visit to “Options”.
- At this point, you can view many options which comes on your computer screen.
- Here, you have to select the “Advanced Setting” option.
- After this, you should open the “Advance Setting” option which is located on the left hand side of your computer.
- Now, you will view the “Resident Shield” and then just click on it.
- Then, you will see “Scan Files” option. You just have to click on it and press Ok button.
- At last, you should restart your computer.
4. Run AVG Test:
- After you complete the above steps, then you have to run your AVG antivirus.
- Now, you should open the “AVG Program” and then just click on the “Scan Now” option.
- At this point, you will see all the files which are infected. Here, you just have to click on “Fix” just to troubleshoot the issue.
The above procedure will help you to troubleshoot AVG Not Detecting Antivirus Issue. If in case, the user needs support, then you can call the customer care executive of AVG team anytime. For more information, just visit to the site of AVG antivirus through www.avg.com/retail.