Through Proxy, user can secure their identity online. But if the user is finding issues like AVG Proxy Error then might be your internet browser has some problem or if you disturbed proxy setting. In this blog, you will read the solution of this error. For assistance, just go to the site of AVG via avg.com/retail.
Method To Fix AVG Proxy Error: Www.avg.com/retail
1. Disable Mozilla Proxy Setting:
1. You need to double click on Mozilla Firefox icon just to open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. If in case, you do not find Mozilla Firefox then you have to click on the Windows logo which is there on the lower left side of the screen. Here, there are many options available on it. Now, in the search programs and files box, you should type “Mozilla Firefox” and press Enter key. Here, you will see the Mozilla Firefox internet browser will open up on your screen.
3. When Mozilla Firefox opens up, there is “tools” option among other options. Here, just click on “tools” to get a list of options. In the list, just click on the “option” button. Here, you will get many other options. Now from those options, just click on the “advance” button to get more options. Now, you will view some tabs just under that option. Then, just click on the “settings” tab. Now, in this next window you should select the “no proxy” option. To save all the changes, click on “ok” button. You can now use your Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Make Changes in the Setting Of Google Chrome:
- For this, open “Chrome” in your computer screen. If it is not there on your computer screen. Then, just click on the “start” button and type “chrome” in the blank screen of the slide and tap on Enter key. Now, Google chrome windows will open up.
- If Chrome opens up, you will view the three vertical dots just under the “X” icon. Just click on those dots to view the list of options. Now from the list, just click on the Settings option. You will see the new window will appears on your screen. Then scroll down and visit to the “advance” option which is present at the bottom of the computer screen.
- Now, go to the section named “restore and clean up”. Then, just click on the option “restore setting on their original defaults” and you should confirm the changes. Now, you can start using Google Chrome.
3. Configure AVG Update Process:
1. For this, go to the icon of AVG antivirus. If you do not find AVG icon, then just go to the “start” icon and in the search box, you have to type AVG and tap on Enter key. Here AVG program will open up.
2. In the AVG window, on right side of the AVG program just under the close [X] button, just click on the “options” button. After clicking, you will find a list. Now in this list, you should click on “advance setting” option. In the left side of the “advance setting” window, you should click on the “update” tab just to expand it. Now the sub-tab “proxy” will open and you should click on it. Here, on the right side of that window you should click on “use proxy” just to connect to the internet. If, it fails then just use the option “Use proxy if it fails, connect directly”.