AVG antivirus is the security solution which is compatible with all the devices like Window OS, Mac, Computer, Laptop and Android Phones. And the user can install this security program in their device through avg.com/retail. It regularly scans the data to secure your device from latest threat. It runs in the background but does not slow the speed of your device. It secures your identity online and creates a wall of defense between the user’s device and attackers. But sometimes users face some problem like AVG boot error issue. This issue basically occurs if there is bugs or error in AVG antivirus, at that times your Window stops to boot. Hence, in this blog you will read the solution of the AVG Boot Error.
Steps to Troubleshoot “AVG Boot Error Issue”: Www.avg.com/retail
1. Turn off AVG Software when Boot Error Occur:
- First, you should visit to the official website of AVG software through www.avg.com/retail from your web browser.
- Then, you should download the ‘AVG Rescue CD’ application from the opened page.
- Here, you should download this application on a CD or in a Flash Drive.
- After the application is downloaded on your device, then you should launch it on your Computer system.
- Now, here you should select utilities on the AVG Rescue CD window.
- Next, you should select the File Manager option.
- At this point, you should browse to the Windows/System32/drivers.
- Just, you should scroll down the page till you can locate the files name which starts with AVG.
- Now, you should choose all the files which starts with ‘AVG’ name.
- Here, you should press ‘shift+F6’ from your keyboard.
- It will open up the file rename dialog box and here, you can change the ‘sys’ part of the name into ‘old’.
- At last, you should restart your computer system. When you again start your computer, then you should uninstall AVG from your device.
2. Rebuilt AVG Antivirus:
Basically, this error appears when AVG files get corrupted or if they are not properly installed in your device.
- For this, you need to click on ‘start’ button and then you should choose ‘control panel’ option.
- Then, you should open the ‘programs’ option and then require clicking on ‘Programs and Features’ button.
- Now from the list, you should choose the AVG program.
- At this point, you need to choose the change option or ‘change or remove’ option with AVG removal tool.
- Now, you should choose ‘repair’ option.
- Just follow all the on screen instructions which are provided on your computer screen.
- At the end, you need to restart your computer system just to save changes.
Read More About – What are the Features Of AVG Secure Browser and How to Install it?
The above procedure will help the user to fix the AVG Boot Error issue but if the user is still facing problem, then they can anytime call the expert of AVG team without hesitation. The experts of AVG Team are experienced and can easily fix the issue which you are facing in your device. To know more information, you can go to the official website of AVG antivirus through avg.com/retail.