AVG antivirus is well known for removing all the viruses from your computer system. And this software can be installed by user in their devices through www.avg.com/retail. But sometimes AVG stops removing viruses and Trojans from your computer. As a result, through this viruses or Trojans steals your valuable data from your computer. Hence, in this blog you will learn the solution to fix AVG Stops removing Trojans from your computer.
Solution to Fix AVG Stops Removing Trojans From your Computer: Avg.com/retail
1. Change Setting to Auto Update AVG Antivirus:
AVG antivirus quickly detects the threats and blocks it by giving you the alert notification of threat. It also gives updates so that your device can fight with the latest threat. Sometimes, it does not get updated so you should change the settings so that it updates itself. If in case, AVG stops removing Trojans from your computer system then you must change the setting.
Also Read – How to Resolve AVG.Com/Retail Error Code 1723?
1.First, you should find AVG antivirus in your PC and then you should wait for it to opens.
2. After this, you should click on the options button in the AVG windows.
3. Then, you should click on advanced settings option just to open your Advanced Settings window on your computer.
4. At this point, you should locate the ‘+’ button which is situated next to schedule option.
5. Here, it will show you the schedule settings and then you should click on the ‘definitions update schedule’ option which is just under the schedule window.
6. At this point, you should click on ‘enable this task’ checkbox option. 7. Now, you should select the time for update which you want to initiate automatically.
8. Then, you should click on the Apply option.
9. At the end, you should click on the ‘yes’ option when you see the User Account Control window appears on your computer screen.
2. Rebuilt Your AVG Product:
- For repairing, you should click on the ‘start’ option in your computer screen.
- After this, you should select ‘Control panel’ from the opened menu options.
- Then, you should tap on ‘programs’ option to open it.
- Now, you should click on the ‘programs and features’ option.
- Here from the list, you should select the AVG antivirus program.
- And then you should click on ‘change’ or ‘change/remove’ option.
- Then in the open Window, you should select repair option.
- At this point, you should follow all the instruction just to finish the process of AVG repair.
- If you find the process finishes, then you should tap on restart option.
- At last, you should scan your Computer system with the AVG antivirus software.
The above procedure will assist the user to fix AVG Stops Removing Trojans from your computer system. But if the user needs any kind of support, then they can call the customer care executive at any time. And for detail information, you should visit to the site of AVG via www.avg.com/retail.