AVG antivirus is the robust security software which blocks the internet threat such as Trojans, rootkits, ransomware, malware and viruses etc. And this security product can be install through Www.Avg.com/Retail Registration. This software is perfect for all the devices like computer, laptop, Mac and Smartphone etc. It not only provide protection when you are using your computer but also give security when you are way from your device. But sometimes AVG users encounter the issue, that it is not working properly and gives you the error messages. Hence, in this blog you will read the solution to fix the issue AVG Not fully Uninstalling.
Method To Troubleshoot if AVG Not Fully Uninstalling:
- First of all, the user needs to open their computer system.
- Then, you should navigate to Start Menu. And then in the Search Box, you should write Setting.
- Now, you need to select System setting and from there you should navigate to the Application and features option.
- After this, a new window appears on your computer screen. In this window, you will view all the applications which are currently installed in your computer system.
- Here, you should scroll down through all the application and then just see how many applications which are linked to AVG antivirus are running in your device. For details, just contact AVG Team via avg.com/retail.
- At this point, you should select the AVG applications which are running in your device. It is advised you should select the application one by one and then just click on “Uninstall” option.
- After finishing the above procedure, then a User Account Control will appear on your computer screen.
- Now, a permission box will display on your computer screen which says “You want to run AVG setup and uninstall the software”.
- Just you have tap on “YES” option.
- When you will tap on the “Yes” option, then a new screen opens up on your computer system. At this point, you should tap on the “Uninstall” option.
- Here, you will see one more permission box appears on your computer screen which asks you that you really Want to Uninstall AVG.
- You just have to hit on “Yes, Uninstall” button.
- When you are done with uninstalling the AVG software, then it will prompt you to leave your feedback.
- It is entirely up to you, if you want to leave the feedback or you do not want to leave. If in case, you do not want to leave the feedback then you can skip this step.
- At last, the user should restart their computer system. If still AVG user needs help, then contact AVG antivirus team via www.avg.com/retail.
The above method will help you to fix the issue if AVG not fully uninstalling. If the AVG user wants more detail, then just visit to the official site of AVG antivirus via www.avg.com/activate.