AVG antivirus is the well known antivirus which is used for the protection of internet threats like spyware, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware and phishing attacks etc. This antivirus can be easily installed through www.avg.com/retail. It gives user friendly interface. This software scans the entire data timely to protect your device from internet threats. This antivirus detects the malicious activity immediately and blocks it so that your device does not get infected with malware and viruses. It also stops the unauthorized access to your device as hackers are adopting different method to gain access over the victim’s device to steal their valuable information in order to make money. This antivirus is compatible for all the internet connected devices like Window OS, Mac, Computers, Laptops, and Android Phones etc.
Read also – How you can Resolve AVG Error Code 500?
Prepare Your PC for the Installation of AVG Antivirus:
- Minimum System Requirement: Before installing AVG antivirus in your devices you must check your computer system is ready for the installation of AVG antivirus software or program. It must have enough space for installing this antivirus and the version of the software must be supported by the OS of the PC.
- Window OS is Completely Up to Date: Before the installation of AVG Antivirus, you must make sure that your Window OS is completely up to date and functioning properly. And also it has all the required service packs. If your OS is up to date then this will ensure smooth functioning of the antivirus software. You should not ignore the update notification and if updates are available, then you must install them immediately.
- Uninstall Other Antivirus Software: If your computer system has already one security software installed in it then you will not be able to install another security program. If you have any other software installed in your devices, you must first uninstall it before you install the AVG Antivirus. More than one security program will also slow down your computer performance. Automatically Windows Firewall will get disabled when you install AVG antivirus in your device.
- Restart Your Computer System Before You Install AVG antivirus: Before you install AVG antivirus in your device, you must first reboot your computer system as this will solve all the problems during AVG antivirus installation. This will also ensure you that no unwanted programs are running in the background and you can install the AVG antivirus software easily.
- Login As a Administrator: If you wanted to install AVG antivirus in your device, you must logged in as an administrator and not as a ‘User’. And if you right click on the installation file and you should select ‘Run as an Administrator’.
If you are facing any kind of issue then you should contact to the customer care executive through avg.com/retail. For more details, you should visit to the official website of AVG antivirus.