AVG antivirus is the famous software which safeguards your device from internet scams like malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, viruses and ransomware etc. You can install this software through avg.com/retail. This antivirus scans the data of your device and is compatible for all the devices. It control and manages the incoming and outgoing network traffic. It also stops the unauthorized access by hackers on your devices. It provides user friendly interface and is very easy to use. In this blog, you will learn how to resolve AVG error code 0xe001f949.
Symptoms Of AVG Error Code 0xe001f949:
The symptoms of this error code are Incomplete Installation process, corrupt downloading of the AVG Antivirus, corrupt the Windows Registry Entries, files infected by Virus or malware, and the missing AVG Antivirus program-related files.
Causes Of AVG Error Code 0xe001f949:
The causes of this error code are active window crashes every time, the PC frequently crashes, a missing setup content file, Windows responds really slow and sluggishly or reboots automatically and the Computer System frequently “freezes”.
Resolve AVG Error Code 0xe001f949:
- Close Current Program: To solve the error, you have to close all the current program boxes of your computer system.
- Remove Extra Security Software: It is very necessary that you should remove the extra security software which is installed in your device except AVG antivirus.
- Access Your Main AVG Window: For this, first you have to double-click the AVG antivirus icon and then double-click the icon which is listed in the System tray. Now with the help of control panel, you can access your main AVG Window.
- Update Driver Software: First, you have to Right-click the device and then just choose Update Driver Software of the computer system. Now you have to click Control Panel and then go to System & Security option and after this, just click on Windows Update option. Here you have to select Change settings in the left panel, and then you have to go to the setting window and just set according to your requirements. Now you have to click on OK button.
- Do System Restore: First you have to click on Start button and then right-click on the Computer and then you have to select Properties. Now on the left hand side of the computer screen you have to click on System protection option. On the System Protection option and you have to click on System Restore, and then you have to click ok button or just hit Yes.
- Download and Run the AVG Remover Tool: First you have to download the tool and then you have to run the setup to install the program on your computer system. Now you have to select the AVG products in the remover tool window and then you have to start the removal. Here just restart your computer. After the remover tool process is successfully finished. At the end, manually delete the AVG Remover folder in the C drive.