AVG antivirus is the strong antivirus which scans the whole data of your device. This antivirus software protects your data and device from cyber threat like malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, and ransomware etc. You can install this antivirus software through www.avg.com/retail. This software control and manages the sending and receiving network traffic. This antivirus creates a wall between the data and cyber threat. It quickly detects the threat and gives you the alert warning of the threat and blocks it.
Read Also – Stay Safe on Social Media During COVID 19 Period
Resolve AVG Error Code 2711:
- Repair Registry Entries: For this, first you have to Click the Start button. Then type “command” in the search box and press Enter key. Now hold CTRL+Shift on your keyboard, and then hit Enter key. It will ask for the permission. Just click on Yes. Here you will see the black box with a blinking cursor. Just type “regedit” and then hit Enter key. In the Registry Editor, just select the AVG Antivirus key which you want to back up. Now from the File menu, just you have to choose Export. In the Save In list, you have to select the folder to save the AVG Antivirus backup key. In the File Name box, just type a name for your backup file. In the Export Range box, you must make sure that “Selected branch” is selected. Now click Save option. File will be saved with .reg file extension. Now you have the backup of your AVG Antivirus-related registry entry.
- Use Window System Restore: You should use System Restore on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. Then just click the Start button. Now, in the search box, you have to type “System Restore” and then you have to press Enter key. After this, just click System Restore. Now, enter any administrator passwords. Just follow the steps which are in the Wizard to choose a restore point. At last, restore your computer system.
- Conduct A Malware Scan: There is a possibility that the error which you are facing because of malicious infection. The malware damage, corrupt, or even delete files. So, to remove this error just conducts a malware scan.
- Clean Junk Files with Disk Cleanup: First you have to click the Start button and then type “command” in the search box and press enter key. After this, just hold CTRL+Shift on your keyboard, and press Enter key. It will ask for the permission. Then click on Yes. You will see the black box with the blinking cursor.Just type “cleanmgr” and then enter key.Disk Cleanup will calculate the disk space. Here the Disk Cleanup dialog box will appear with the checkboxes so you can select. You will see “Temporary Files” will occupy the most disk space. Now just check the boxes you want to clean and then click OK.
- Install All Window Updates: For this, first you have to click the Start button and type “update” into the search box and press Enter key. Here, the Windows Update dialog box will appear. If updates are available, then you have to click the Install Updates button.
- Uninstall and Reinstall AVG Antivirus: For this, first you have to open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button. Then click on the Control Panel menu. After this, just click on Programs and then click on Programs and Features. Then you have to locate Avg under the Name column. Now, just click on the AVG Antivirus-associated entry. Here you have to click the Uninstall button and follow the instruction to complete uninstallation process. After uninstalling, again reinstall the AVG antivirus program.
This will fix the issue, but if the issue is still there then call the customer care executive through avg.com/retail anytime on their toll free number.