How You Can Recover Deleted Files in Windows? avg.com/retail
If by mistake, the important file goes into the trash but if you want to get it back that file than you can follow the below techniques to recover the deleted files from your PC. If you have the backup of that file then you do not need to worry. In this article, you will read how to recover deleted files in Windows.
Recover Deleted Files in Windows:
- Check the Recycle Bin: When you delete files from
your PC, it is not deleted permanently. But it transferred to your computer’s
Recycle Bin. You can easily recover deleted files from your Recycle Bin. For
this, first you have to open your Recycle Bin by double-clicking on it. Then
you have to locate the file which you want to recover and then right-click on
it. After this, you have to select Restore. Through this way, your file comes
back to its original location in your computer.
When you empty your Recycle Bin, then these files will be “permanently deleted.”
- Check Other Folder: Sometimes where you have store the file is not present there. In this case, you can check other folders because it might be possible that you move your file to other different folder. So, to search that file, you can click on the Windows icon which is on the lower-left side of the screen. After this, just type the file’s name. You can see the results appear in your window.
- Use Window System Restore: If you have deleted the important file then System Restore will help you to recover it back. First, open the Control Panel by clicking on the Windows icon. Then in the Control Panel, you have to click on System and Security option. Now, in the System and Security menu, you have to click on System. After this, click on System protection which is on the left-side menu. Here, in the System Protection menu, you have to click on System Restore. When you click on System Restore, you have to click on Next option. Here you have to choose a restore point which contains the data you want to recover. Now click on Next option. At the end, you have to click on Finish, and then your PC will go back to the restore point.
- Restore From A Backup: If you regularly backup your files then it is the best defense if your file gets deleted accidently. Backups are also very helpful in case of ransomware attack. If you have the backup of your recent data in that case you can ignore the ransom demands.
- Use Data Recovery Software: If you do not have the back up of your deleted files then you can recover the files through Data Recovery Software.
AVG antivirus is the well known and trusted software in the market. It gives complete security to your device and personal information. You can install this strong antivirus program through www.avg.com/retail. It provide user friendly interface to its customer. As you all know that hackers always attack on your device through different method so this antivirus protects your data from emerging threat. It secures you from unauthorized access to your device. It also monitors the incoming and outgoing network traffic. It scans the data of your device regularly so that malware does not attack on your device.
If you want more information, then you can call the expert of AVG Team anytime on their toll free number through www.avg.com/retail.