AVG antivirus is the popular software which secures your device from all kind of threat. It stops the emerging threat and scans your device to give security from malware and viruses. You can install this through www.avg.com/retail. It detects and blocks the threat immediately and gives you the alert warning. It consumes very less space but increase the speed of your device. It offer user friendly interface to its customer. It is perfect for the devices like Window OS, Mac, Laptops, Computers, and Android Phones. It gives protection against malware, viruses, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware, rootkits and phishing attacks.
But some users face error like 0XE001D02B due to the incompatible programs running at the same time. It also occurs because of memory problem, a bad graphics driver or virus infection.
Fix AVG Error Code 0XE001D02B:
- Close Conflicting Programs: For this, first you have to open the task Manager by clicking on Ctrl-Alt-Del simultaneously. This will show you the list of programs which are currently running. Now you have to go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one and then just click on the End Process button.
- Update and Reinstall Conflicting Programs:For Windows 7, you have to click the Start Button, and then click on Control panel, and then just Uninstall a program. For Windows 8, you have to click the Start options, and then click on More Settings. After this, click on Control panel and then select Uninstall a program. For Windows 10, just you have to type Control Panel in the search box and then just click the result. After this, just click Uninstall a program. In the Programs and Features, you have to click the program and then just click Update or Uninstall. If you chose to update, then you have to complete the process, but if you chose Uninstall, then you have to reinstall the program.
- Update Virus Protection Program:You first update your virus program and then just run a scan of the computer or, you can run Windows update so that you can get the latest updates.
- Re-Install Runtime Libraries:First you have to uninstall the package by going to Programs and Features, and then you have to find the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. After this, just Click Uninstall and then reboot your computer.
- Run Disk Clean up:You should back up your files and free up space on your hard drive. Then clear your cache and reboot your computer system. After this, run Disk Cleanup, and open your explorer window and then you have to right click your main directory. At the end, just click Properties and then click on Disk Cleanup.
- Reinstall Graphic Drivers: First you have to open your Device Manager, and just locate the graphics driver. Then you have to Right click the video card driver then just click on uninstall. At the end, restart your computer.
This will fix the issue but if you are still facing error then you can call the customer care executive any time via avg.com/retail.