AVG antivirus is the best security product which offers 100% complete protection to the user’s device and data. And most importantly this product is easily install via www.avg.com/retail. It has advanced features like firewall setting, fast scanning, web shield protection, reliability, compatibility, web cam protection and identity theft protection. It safeguards user’s identity from hackers. It gives you the facility of cloud storage so that user’s can keep the backup of their data in cloud. It also timely provide updates so that their device have the capacity to fight against the latest threat. In spite of so many advantages, some users face issues and complications and they get stuck. To get rid of this situation, they disable the components of AVG antivirus. Hence, in this blog you will learn how you can easily disable AVG Antivirus components.
Method To Disable AVG Antivirus Component:
Disable AVG antivirus firewall:
- First of all, the user should open the AVG antivirus software.
- Then, this will open the AVG interface on your screen and then you have to tap on “Firewall components.”
- Now, you need to tap on “change” option which is available next to the “firewall mode” option.
- At this point, the user needs to tap on the option “Disable firewall protection.”
- At last, the user needs to tap on “Ok” button.
Disable Web Shield Protection:
In case, the user is utilizing the older version of AVG antivirus, then you need to disable Web Shield Protection.
- First, you need to double tap on the AVG icon in order to open the AVG control center.
- Here from the top menu, you need to choose the option “components.”
- Now, the user needs to tap on “Web shield.”
- Then, you have to uncheck the “Enable web shield” option.
- After this, you need to select the “web tab.”
- At this point, from the basic web settings you should choose the “web protection” option unchecked.
- Lastly, you need to tap on “ok” button. For more info, visit avg.com/retail.
Disable all the Components Of AVG Altogether:
If the user wants to disable all the components altogether.
- For this, in the system tray, you have to right-click on the AVG icon.
- Then, you need to tap on “Temporary disable AVG protection.”
- Here, the users have to select a time frame for which it is to be disabled.
- At last, the user needs to tap on “ok” button.
The above mentioned method will help you to turn off AVG Antivirus components. If in case, the user wants to know more details about the AVG antivirus software then they can visit to the manufacturer website of AVG via www.avg.com/retail. The user can also contact to the customer care of AVG anytime from anywhere. The executives can solve all the queries of the users as they are well trained and experienced.