AVG antivirus is the high class security product which protects your devices from malware, viruses, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware and phishing attacks etc. This security product can install and activate through www.avg.com/retail. In this blog, you will read the method to fix AVG Installation and uninstallation error.
Method To Fix AVG Installation Error:
- First, you should Reboot the computer system into safe mode. For this, you should tap on the Power button and then hold shift. Here, you need to click on Restart and then press F5.
- After this, you should run the AVG Remover tool and then uninstall AVG antivirus.
- Now, you should try to install offline AVG antivirus in your computer system. If in case, the issue did not resolve then follow the below steps.
- At this point, you have to delete AVG’s registry files. For this, you need to press Win key and R keys simultaneously in order to open the Run application. Here, you should type regedit and then press Enter key.
- Then, you have to go to the left-side of the screen and then look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAVG. Here, you need to expand it and then right-tap on AVG and then click on Delete option.
- Here, you need to close the registry editor and then you should try to install AVG antivirus software in your computer system.
- At the end, you should disable the firewall which is activated on your computer system and then try to install AVG antivirus because firewall protection can sometimes interrupt the installation process. For help, tap on www.avg.com/activation.
Method to Fix AVG Antivirus Uninstall Error:
- For this, you should download the AVG Remover Tool from the manufacturer’s website and then save it on your computer system.
- Now in Windows 10 computers, you need to lock the screen. Then, you have to click on the Power button which is located at the bottom and the options like Sleep, Shut down and Restart will be appears on your screen.
- Here, you need to hold the shift button and then tap on Restart.
- At this point, you will see the ‘Choose an option’ screen appears. Now, you need to click on Troubleshoot and then select Advanced options. After this, you should select the Startup Settings option and then hit on Restart.
- Then, you have to press either 5 or F5. These will ‘Enable Safe Mode with Networking’ beside it on the computer screen. Now, the computer reboots into safe mode. At this point, you have to log into the computer system and then just run the AVG Remover Tool.
- After this, you should select the Continue button in the AVG Remover section. At the end, you should Restart the computer system by tapping on the Restart computer option.
The above method helps to fix AVG Installation and Uninstallation Error. If the customers wants any kind of help or information, then they can visit to www.avg.com/activate.