How to Troubleshoot AVG.com/retail Connecting Remote Administration Error? – AVG antivirus is the best in class security product which gives amazing features for the protection of your device and data. It can easily install through www.avg.com/retail. This antivirus supports all the devices like Window OS, Mac, Computer, Laptop and Android Phones. It immediately detects the threat and blocks it, by giving you the alert notification of threat. It also scans the data to protect your device from malware, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware, Trojans etc.
Basically, remote Administration is a tool which is present in your computer system. This tool provides your computer a sole administration so that it helps to make changes in itself. If you allow Remote Administration Tool, this means you are giving the full user access to your computer. With the help of this tool, your computer will use some applications. Remember, it can also turn on/off your computer. But sometimes user faces issues like AVG not connecting to remote administration. Hence, in this article you will learn the solution of the AVG Connecting Remote Administration error.
Steps to Troubleshoot AVG Connecting Remote Administration Error: Avg.com/retail
1. Installation of RAT:
1. First, you should install the Remote Administration Component.
2. After this, you have to find the component at all SBS edition license numbers. Remember, this is available on Network Edition.
3. Here, you should download the installation file of AVG antivirus software.
4. Then, you should run the installation file.
5. At this point, you should choose the option to add/remove components.
6. Now, you have to checkmark Remote Control Communication Library.
7. At the end, you should hit on the “finish” option.
2. After Installation, The Final Step:
1. After the installation procedure is complete, then you should fill the connection string from the DATA CENTER/ AVG ADMIN SERVER.
2. Here, you will see the last steps for the “AVG not connecting remote administration”.
3. At this point, you should click on the “AVG” icon on your computer system.
4. Now, you should visit to the “Menu tools” and here you have to click on the “Advance setting” option.
5. Then, you have to go to the section of remote administration.
6. And you should fill the address of your AVG ADMIN SERVER.
7. Remember, the address comes in format of [server_name_or_ip].
8. After this, you should enter the port number.
9. At last, you need to click on the “ok” button just to save the settings.
Now, you will see AVG can connect to the Remote Administration and you can configure it by using AVG admin console.
The above are some of the steps through which you can solve the AVG Connecting Remote Administration Error. In the case, the user is still facing any sort of problem or need assistance then they can anytime contact to the customer care of AVG Support Team through www.avg.com/retail. The experts of AVG team are well trained and experienced to solve your query. For more information about AVG antivirus software, you can go to the official website of AVG Antivirus.