In today’s world, Internet is very important for every individual. So, it your responsibility to safeguard your device and data against all kind of threat. As hackers becomes very smart and introduce new techniques of attack so AVG antivirus team wants its user to install AVG antivirus in their device. You can install AVG antivirus by just going to its official website through www.avg.com/retail.
This antivirus scans the data of your device and improves its performance. It consumes very less space in your device but gives great protection. It detects and blocks all the dangerous website to safeguard your device and immediately gives the alert notification so that you do not open that infected website or spam email. As this antivirus gives the user friendly interface and it is easy to use. It control and manages the network traffic and also create a wall between the threat and hacker. Avg.com/retail also gives its user great technical support.
Resolve UI failed to load Error in AVG:
Avg.com/retail helps in solving the error:
- First you have to restart your computer system and then start the windows with the administrative rights.
- If you are using the Window 10 user. Then press the Window Key +R key altogether and then you have to enter the “window services console”.
- After entering the “window services console” then you have to type the command “services.msc” in the search bar. Then just click on “ok”.
- After entering the “services console” then you have to choose “remote desktop services” and then right-click on it and then you have to select “properties” from the list.
- Go to the “general tab” and then you have to select “automatic” which is next to “startup type”. To confirm the changes click on “apply”.
- But if the services stop, then click on “start” option. After this, restart your computer system and just access the program again.
- If you are a Window XP user then just you have to go to the “start” option and then you have to select “run”. Then you have to type the command “services.MSC” and after this click on “ok” button.
- In the “services console” option you have to find “terminal server” and then right-click on it. After this, choose “properties”.
- Now go to the “general” tab and in the start-up type you have to select “automatic”. Then to confirm the changes you have made, click on “apply” option.
If you want to install AVG antivirus in your device then go to the official website of AVG through www.avg.com/retail. For assistance, you can call on their toll free number.