AVG antivirus is the strong antivirus program which protects your devices from internet threat like malware and viruses. This antivirus is the perfect solution for the apparatus like Window OS, Mac, Computer, Laptop and Android Phones. You can install this strong software through avg.com/retail. It secures your identity from scammers so that they cannot be able to use your identity for their own personal benefit. In this blog, you will read the solution of AVG Runtime Error Code 0xC0070643.
Causes of AVG Error Code 0xc0070643:
This error is caused because of incompatible programs which are running simultaneously, due to memory problem, a bad graphics driver or virus infection.
Solution To Fix AVG Error Code 0xc0070643:
1. Close Conflicting Programs: First you have to open Task Manager just by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del key altogether. This will show you the list of programs which are currently running. Now go to the Processes tab and then stop the programs one by one and then just click on the End Process button. Here you just have to see that the error message will reoccur each time when you stop a process. When you identify the program which is causing the error, then go to next step to solve the issue.
2. Update / Reinstall Conflicting Programs: You can update the program by using Control Panel.For Windows 7, you have to click on the Start Button, then just click on Control panel option, and then hit on Uninstall a program.
For Windows 8, just click on the Start Button, then you have to scroll down and then click on More Settings option. After this, just hit on Control panel option and then click on Uninstall a program.
For Windows 10, you have to type Control Panel in the search box and then click on the result option. After this, click on Uninstall a program.
In the Programs and Features option, you have to click on the problem program and then you have to click on Update or Uninstall.
If you click on update option, then you have to follow the procedure to complete the process. If you choose Uninstall option, then follow the instruction to uninstall and then just use the application’s installation disk to reinstall the program.
3. Update Your Virus Protection: Virus infection may cause this error, then you must update your virus program and then just run a thorough scan on your computer. You should also run Windows update so that you get the latest virus definition.
4. Re-Install Runtime Libraries: First go to Programs and Features option and uninstall the package. Then you have to locate and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. After this, just click on Uninstall option and then reboot your computer system. Now download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft and just install it.
5. Run Disk Clean up: First, just back up your files and free up space on your hard drive. Now you have to clear your cache and then reboot your computer. After this, just run Disk Cleanup, and then open your explorer window. Here, right click on your main directory that is C: . At the end, click on Properties and then hit on Disk Cleanup.
6. Reinstall Graphics Driver: First open your Device Manager, and then find the graphics driver. After this, right click the video card driver and then you have to click on uninstall option. At the end, restart your computer system.
7. IE Runtime Error: If you are receiving the Internet Explorer error then you have to reset your browser and disable script debugging and error notification.
But in case, if the error is still persisting then contact to the expert of AVG through www.avg.com/retail.