AVG antivirus is the popular software which helps the users to protect their device from internal and external threat. The user can install this security software through www.avg.com/retail. This software scans the data in real time. Sometimes, users face issues while uninstalling AVG software. In this blog you will read the solution of the AVG error code 70643.
Solution To Resolve AVG Error Code 70643: avg.com/retail
1. Start Your Computer In Safe Mode:
1.First, to resolve the issue, you have to start your Computer system in Safe Mode.
2. For this, if the computer is running in normal mode then you have to restart your computer system.
3. Then, you should press the F8 key from your keyboard.
4. After this, you have to make sure that the Windows login screen displays when you tap on the key.
5. At this point, you will see a list of boot option on your computer screen.
6. At last, you have to select ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ by using the arrow key and then press on Enter key and this will start your computer in Safe Mode.
2. Manually Delete AVG Folder:
If your computer system is in safe mode then you should delete the AVG folders manually.
- First, you have to click on the ‘start’ button which is located at the left hand side of your computer screen.
- Then, you should type Run in the search box and then press the Enter key.
- It will open the run dialog box and then you have to type %temp% on the specific field and press enter.
- After this, you have to delete all the temporary files.
- Then, you have to type %appdata% in the dialog box and tap on enter key.
- Again, you have to delete all the AVG files in the opened window.
- Here, you should enter ‘%programdata%’ on the dialog box and then press enter key.
- At the end, you should delete all the folders which are linked to AVG antivirus.
If you want to delete these files from system drive and then you should select program files and then choose AVG Folders.
3. Reinstall AVG Product:
After you resolve the AVG Uninstall Error 70643, then you have to remove all the traces of AVG antivirus from your computer system. Now, your computer is unprotected and cyber criminals can attack on your device to install malware into it, in order to steal the valuable data from your device. If you want to protect your device from these types of threats, then you have to reinstall AVG in your PC. For this, you have to visit to the AVG official website and then install AVG antivirus in your computer system.
The above mentioned steps will help you to fix AVG Error Code 70643. But if the customer is finding some kind of issues, then they can anytime contact to the customer care of AVG team through www.avg.com/retail.