Snapchat is an application for sending pictures and videos which disappear after a few seconds. You can also share those photos and video with people with just single click of a button called Snapchat Stories. You can also save your snaps by using the Memories feature. But hackers are always finding ways can to hack your Snapchat account so that they can use your photos and videos. So, AVG team has given some tips to protect your Snapchat password from getting hacked. You can install this antivirus software through www.avg.com/retail. This antivirus gives full protection against cyber threat like malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits and ransomware etc. It also protects from emerging threat. In this article, you will read how you can protect your Snapchat Password from getting hacked.
Protect Snapchat Password From Being Hacked:
- Do not Use Weak Password: Hackers steal the weak password easily, so it is advised that you should keep the strong password for your Snapchat Account. It should be consist of numbers, symbols and upper and lower case letter. Password should be difficult to crack by hackers. Password should not be based on your anniversary date, birth date etc.
- Use Password Manager: You can use Password Manager, to generate secure Snapchat passwords of 32-characters in length easily and quickly. It is helpful for those who forget their passwords. You can store all your passwords in a password manager. You just have to remember only one password of Password Manager where you keep all your password. It will become difficult for the hacker to steal the password of Snapchat account.
- Do not Share Your Password with Anyone: You should never share your Snapchat password with anyone if you do not want your Snapchat Account to be hacked. If you get any call or an email from the Snapchat, asking for your password then remembers it is scam created by hackers because social media websites never ask for your personal information. So be cautious and never share your password and do not become the victim.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication: You should enable Two-Factor Authentication in your device to secure your Snapchat account. It gives the additional layer of security to your account. It will give you the security codes via SMS messages on your phone and you have to enter this code in your device at the time of login.
- Get New Mobile Number and Secure Your Email Account: If you have a doubt that your mobile number is with hackers’ database, then you should get a new mobile number before hackers find a way to access your account. And also secure your email password.