Sometimes, AVG Antivirus conflict with third-party software which is installed in your PC, results in Windows to crash, freeze and also results in blue screen error (BSOD – Blue Screen Of Death) issue. This error occurs because of programs you run manually and also due to the background services which runs silently in your device when you start Windows. In this blog, you will read the method to fix PC Crash and BSOD error. And for details, go to www.avg.com/activate.
Method To Fix PC Crash and BSOD Error in AVG Antivirus:
First, you should check the problem is due to background services.
For this, you should Reboot your computer in Safe Mode. To do this, you should restart Microsoft Windows in Safe Mode:
For Window 10:
The user should tap on the Windows Start button and then choose Power and then press Shift key in your keyboard and then choose Restart option. If Choose an option screen displays on your screen, then choose Troubleshoot option. Now, you should choose Advanced options and then choose Startup Settings. At this point, you should tap on Restart button to open a list of Startup Settings options. At last, you should choose the option of Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
For Window 8:
Go to the Menu which is in the bottom-right side of your screen in order to open the Windows menu options. After this, you should tap on Settings. Here, you need to choose Power and then press the Shift key in your keyboard and then choose Restart option. If Choose an option window appears on your screen, then choose Troubleshoot option. At this point, you should choose Advanced options and choose Startup Settings. Here, you should tap on Restart button just to open a list of Startup Settings options. At last, choose the option of Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
For Window 7:
First, tap on the Windows Start button and then tap on the arrow which is next to Shut down and then press F8 key in your keyboard and then choose Restart option. Now, you should tap on F8 key till your PC restarts and then you will view a list of options. At last, you have to use the arrow keys in your keyboard to enable the Safe Mode with networking option and then tap on Enter key.
- When the Windows is running in Safe Mode, then you have to press the Win key and R key together in your keyboard just to open the Run dialog box.
- Here in the Open field, you should write the command msconfig.exe and then tap on OK button to open the System Configuration utility.
- Now, you should select the General tab and then tap on the Diagnostic startup option in order to clear all startup programs.
- At this point, you should tap on the Services tab and then tick the boxes which is related to your AVG Antivirus services such as AVG Antivirus FREE: you should tick AVG Antivirus and AVG Internet Security: you should tick AVG Antivirus and AVG Firewall Service.
- Next, go to the General tab, where you have selected Selective startup and Load system services and then tap on OK button. Just press Restart to reboot your PC.
- When your PC starts working properly, then the issue occur because of the conflict with another program or with the services silently running in the background.
Through this way, you can fix PC Crash and BSOD error in AVG Antivirus. For info, go to www.avg.com/activate.