AVG antivirus is the world famous software which provides complete protection against cyber threat and can install via www.avg.com/activate. In this blog, you will read the complete information about AVG Business Edition.
Method to Install AVG Business Edition:
- First of all, you have to go to the AVG Business Download Center.
- Then, you have to tap on the Trial version or Paid version just under the name of your AVG product.
- After this, you should tap on AVG for Workstation or AVG for Servers in order to download the installation file. It is advised you must select the right version (32bit or 64bit) in order to avoid issues with installation.
- Now, you need to Run the downloaded file and then just follow the on-screen instructions which is given on the computer.
- If it asks, you should enter the AVG Business Edition license number for the paid version of AVG product.
- You should select Express Installation if in case; you do not have specific requirements and then complete the installation. For more help, visit to www.avg.com/activation.
Method to Activate AVG Business Edition With New License Number:
- You should open AVG Program.
- Then in the Options menu, you should tap on Reactivate.
- Now, you should use the copy & paste method in order to enter your newly purchased AVG License Number in the License Number Field.
- Keep in mind that the License will be validated if entered; and then tap on Activate.
- Here, you will receive a message to restart AVG and the program will restart on its own.
If you want to activate your new license number in AVG Remote Administration, then follow these steps:
Activate in AVG Admin Server:
- First of all, you should open the start menu and then click on AVG Remote Administration and then tap on AVG Admin Server Monitor and then hit on select Server Settings.
- Now under License, you need to select Change and then enter the new license number and then tap on OK button.
- Here, you will see the confirmation that the license has been changed and then tap on OK.
- It will ask to restart the AVG Admin Server and then tap on Yes option.
- When it is restarted, then minimize the AVG Admin Server Monitor.
Activate in AVG Admin Console:
- You need to open AVG Admin Console and then in the navigation tree you need to select Shared Settings. Here under Licenses, you should double-click on Shared Settings in the Shared Settings window.
- At this point, you should enter the new license number in the specific box.
- Now, you should tap on OK button and then the license number will be populated.
- After this, you should right click on Stations which is located at the top of the navigation tree. After this, tap on Shared settings for stations and then select Synchronize Settings.
- At last, the new license number will be given to all connected devices.
Method to Upgrade to Latest Version Of AVG Antivirus:
- First, you should go to www.avg.com/activate.
- Then, you need to tap on Trial version or Paid version just under the name of your product in order to download the installation file.
- You need to run the downloaded file in order to begin the installation process.
- Keep in mind that your old AVG will be uninstalled automatically. You should restart just to finalize the process. When you restart, then the installation of AVG will continue.
- At this point, just follow the instructions to finish the installation.
- At last, your computer will be protected with the latest version of AVG.
For more details about AVG Business Edition, just tap on www.avg.com/retail.